Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .♥ YvOnNe ♥: ENDING

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ENDING

stressful + meaningless with the 2nd year 1st sem.
i am totally exhausted with it !
i hate my college life since i know that someone is betray me .

wish to end my study life if this sem have to resit any subject.
i told my mummy,i wish to end as i m totally lost .i am really dunno the reason i choose this course.
i am confusing! i dunno wat job should be perform after graduated.

i dont have interest in study actually.
i just wanna force myself be a knowledgeable gal and never ever look down by others.
it was a wrong from the beginning.
maybe someone will say i m wasting 1 year time and money.
BUT...if i am not enjoy with the things i doing now, will it be happy?
happy is the most important,rite?
i am lost the colourful life i enjoyed before..

please gv me bek =(

i hate study! i hate presentation!i hate assignment!i hate final exam!
i hate all the things related to memorise!

i try hard to do everything well ..
i m still young ,i did't wish to waste my time to study because study make my life bcome stress!
i know that stress will push a person to be improved.

='(
just feel that i am doing sumthing meaningless .
presentation for wad?
assignment for wad?
exam for wad?
just an objectives!=>get a certificate ~

why need do so to make my life colourless,stressful!!

when i see the exam timetable,it make me dunhave desire to study anymore
8 days need to sit for 6 subject !
FML !!

i just wanna b a normal girl..
i am rather be happy than be stressful !

my frens dont wish i end my study as they said,
''i am not really a weak student,maintain 3.5 every sem, y not continue?''

i just will reply:''i dunwan continue wif meaningless life.thats all''

from the starting, i should choose the things i like but not force myself.
i m REGRET !!
GET ME OUT FROM SUCH LIFE !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment