Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .♥ YvOnNe ♥: ^....^''''

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

^....^''''

i m giving u a chance ,but u still make me disappoint!
Well!

I DONT LIKE TO MAKE IT COMPLICATED !
CAN WE BREAK?

i m just remember what u tell me last night !
u say just kidding with her !
i cant accept !

inversely, if i do the same thing ,will u accept it?
impossible !!

1st time make 2nd time will happen !
i m angry with you!

yes,i m busy with my college stuff and less accompany u.
at least i send u a msg every night !

but you! izit working make u so busy?
even send me a msg also dunhv time?
izit a msg will spend u a lot of time?

make it easy !break is my choice !

i m waiting the time !
12am !
no message no regret no turn back !



No comments:

Post a Comment