Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .♥ YvOnNe ♥: c'est la vie

Thursday, August 4, 2011

c'est la vie

i am going to end my study by next sem?
why?!!

i hope that all of u will respect my decision.
everyone have the right to choose their life.

u will not be understand about ,
why i hate study?
why i wan to end it?

there was a lot of reason at the back!!=(

i can't find a bosom friend in college.
at home i have family.in college,i am the only 1 !

i cant gv my 100% believe to all of them.
izit i am sensitive?

just feel that i am not only stress because of study.
i am also stress because i fell i am helpless in college..

family is always the best for me as i am crab crab ...
j'aime ma famille!!

i wan earn money from now..
i wan let my mummy go for travel ...
i wan let my mummy felt happy...

i dunwan my mummy always work work work.

if i am loss interest in study,should i force myself?
3 more sem to go.
somemore, diploma and spm leaver salary is same.

if i wan continue,i have to finish advance diploma or degree.
thats mean i have 3 more year to go but not 3 sem.

am i right?

u cant say i m wasting money and time for whole year.

in this year,i know u all..
in this year,i get experience..a lot and a lot..
in this year,i learn a lot and alot..
in this year,i know the manner to face stranger..

aiks!='(




No comments:

Post a Comment