Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .♥ YvOnNe ♥: satisfy or not?

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

satisfy or not?

result will b release today..
about 8am++

unfortunately,i hv to attend tutorial class,but nt sit in front com waiting for result..

actually...i m cant concentrate in class~
all the consequence of result appear in my mind!

i m worry!
i m scare!
i m stress!


my target is 3.5...
not too high~but tis is my target...i should get it!!

when i c my result,i m afraid!
3A2B,CGPA juz 3.375~

I M NOT SATISFY ACTUALLY!
I M DISSAPOINT!
CAN I APPEAL FOR IT?


i m feeling DOWN wif this bad result!
really cant accept !

if compare to others...
i should satisfy as i m no need resit~

but..
for myself target~
i m really hate myself so much!!

NEXT SEM!
PUT EFFORT,PLEASE!

!!!!I NEED TO PREPARE A TIME TABLE!!!!!

2 comments: